Sunday, October 2, 2011

Third Massai burn, Yes I am crazy.

About a month ago is when I got the two Massai burns on my left foot. They are healing now but have had many, MANY, relapses. My foot is not longer swollen and I now feel confident that it will not fall off/have to be amputated... so why not get a third one? 
A week ago Amanda and I suddenly realized that it would be a great idea to get matching burns. The place we both could agree on was right behind our ear. When I agreed to this I didn’t really think we would go through with it, but then when the time came, I figured “Why not?” So. I now have three Massai burns and I love each of them. The one on my neck hurt surprisingly much less than the ones on my foot and is already almost completely healed. 
Enjoy these pictures.... :)








No comments:

Post a Comment